Its been a while since I’ve sent something round to you all – hooray I hear you say!
As you’re no doubt aware the Boris’ Roadmap allows us to start shooting again from 29 March.
The preliminary schedule for recommencement is …….
1. Monday 29 March – we will open the field through the booking system (booking system allows you to book two weeks in advance)
2. The 2nd April to 4 April is Easter weekend – plenty of opportunity for members to shoot.
3. Saturday 10 April – field party
4. We will restart the ladder, again over 30m on 80cm target face. The plan is to re-boot the ladder and details will follow.
5. No organised rounds yet (apart from the ladder) – although nothing to stop informal rounds being shot. With regards to Outdoor Classifications (3rd Class, 2nd Class, 1st Class & Bowman) are concerned, we believe that we should be able to have the equivalent of "Target Days" but we are researching the details so watch this space.
As you can see from #1 above – we will still need to use the booking system, if anyone needs reminding of how this works please let me know.
Re #3 – the field has been left to its own devices for some time and it needs a bit of TLC. We will have a field party on 10 April in line with any restrictions that are in place – details will follow.
If anyone has any marvelous ideas on rounds/shoots/competitions etc please let us know.
Let’s kick off the new outdoor season with positive intent – it will be great to see you up at the field.
So ………. Huzzah